NEW ORLEANS – The Selection Review Committee to hear from the developers who submitted the RFQ for the former Six Flags site initially scheduled for last week has been rescheduled to Tuesday, March 16, at 12 PM. Further information on the committee, meeting agenda and selection criteria are below.
SELECTION REVIEW COMMITTEE
This Selection Review Committee will be comprised of the following members:
- The Chief Administrative Officer, or his designee;
- The Chief Financial Officer, or his designee;
- The manager of the User Entity requesting the service, or his designee;
- The employee who will manage and monitor the contract; and
- A professional from within local government who possesses expertise in the relevant field.
The Agenda will be as follows:
- Call To Order
- Additional Agenda Item(s)
- Introduction of Selection Committee Members
- Opportunity for Public Comment
- Discussion, Evaluation, Rating and Selection of the Best Respondent Offering the Best Value in Response to the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) released by the City of New Orleans for: RFQ No. 961 – Six Flags/Jazzland Site Redevelopment
- NOTE: The Committee hereby gives notice that it may adjourn into executive session for the purpose of discussing the character and professional competence of each respondent, as permitted in La. R.S. 42:6.1.A(1).
- Announcement of Respondents’ Rankings and the Selection Committee’s Recommendation
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact the Law Department at 658-9800 or 658-9804, describing the assistance that is necessary.
EVALUATION AND RANKING
The submitted RFQs will be evaluated and ranked using the following criteria. A respondent may receive the maximum points, a portion of this score, or no points at all, depending upon the merit of its response, as judged by the selection committee in accordance with:
(25 points): Qualifications, specialized experience, and track record of success on similar projects [e.g. examples of successful redevelopment projects];
(25 points): Financial capacity and financial and technical competence [e.g. financial statements, balance sheets, other financial or technical competencies];
(25 points): Staff and organizational capacity, demonstrated ability including, without limitation, responsiveness to public and community goals, cost control, work quality and the ability to meet schedules and deadlines [e.g. staff and CV/resumes assigned to project, organizational charts, work samples, percentage of time dedicated to project];
(15 points): References
(10 points): Past DBE Participation: Proposal submitted a quality DBE Participation Plan (DBE Form 3) that outlines past successful DBE participation on similar projects and includes innovative strategies and approaches to achieve and maintain DBE participation over the term of any formal agreements resulting from this solicitation
Also note: The City, at its sole discretion, may recommend a selection of respondents for a shortlist based on the overall ranking.
WHAT: Six Flags RFQ Selection Review Committee Meeting
WHEN: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, starting at 12 PM
WHERE: Virtual, https://
- Call In: (504) 658-7001
- Meeting Number: 994 573 853