If you are familiar with the NOELA Newsletter or NOELA Magazine you already know NOELA Services. If you’re not familiar with either of these publications, I hope you’ll get to know us. Continue reading “Welcome to NOELA Services!”
Throughout the entire Six Flags RFQ process, TPC-NOLA, Inc. has strived for transparency. With each City Hall iteration, we have posted our proposals publicly. This time has been no different. Unfortunately, City Hall has taken the opposite approach.
TPC-NOLA, Inc. believes the public deserves the opportunity to review all six proposals. The community has had to live with this property, that the City continues to neglect, in their backyards for over 15 years. YOU are the stakeholders, not downtown interests or City Hall employees.
Under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021 and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will provide financial assistance for COVID-19-related funeral expenses incurred after January 20, 2020. FEMA will begin to implement this assistance in April, and assistance is intended to assist with expenses for funeral services and interment or cremation.
The agency is currently working to set up a dedicated toll-free phone number that can be used to apply for funeral assistance. Continue reading “FEMA to offer COVID-19 Funeral Assistance”
- The Chief Administrative Officer, or his designee;
- The Chief Financial Officer, or his designee;
- The manager of the User Entity requesting the service, or his designee;
- The employee who will manage and monitor the contract; and
- A professional from within local government who possesses expertise in the relevant field.
- Call To Order
- Additional Agenda Item(s)
- Introduction of Selection Committee Members
- Opportunity for Public Comment
- Discussion, Evaluation, Rating and Selection of the Best Respondent Offering the Best Value in Response to the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) released by the City of New Orleans for: RFQ No. 961 – Six Flags/Jazzland Site Redevelopment
- NOTE: The Committee hereby gives notice that it may adjourn into executive session for the purpose of discussing the character and professional competence of each respondent, as permitted in La. R.S. 42:6.1.A(1).
- Announcement of Respondents’ Rankings and the Selection Committee’s Recommendation
Local elected officials and business leaders addressed the future of New Orleans East
The NOLA East Economic Development Focus Group “New Orleans East Matters” held its first State of the East Forum on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Franklin Avenue Baptist Church. The event, which was also Live Streamed on the church’s Facebook Page, YouTube Channel and Instagram, had limited attendance due to COVID-19.
NEW ORLEANS — The City of New Orleans has released a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to select a Master Developer for the redevelopment of the former Six Flags site in New Orleans East. After more than a decade sitting vacant, the City is moving forward with a call to identify a qualified team that brings the experience, capacity and resources to create a transformative project at a key site for both the New Orleans East community and the city. The first phase of the RFQ opens Dec. 16, 2020, and responses will be accepted until February 9, 2021.