Nolan Marshall, VP of External Affairs and Norman Barnum, Chief Financial Officer for New Orleans Business Alliance talk Opportunity Zones to develop New Orleans East on WWL-TV4.
- Strategic and intentional placement.
- Consumer profiles similar to those of other areas.
- Residents and market are ready.
- Activity expected in 3rd quarter of 2020.
- First wave of investment in real estate, then businesses, then infrastructure.
- Strategic Neighborhood Development Team of 3 people work in the community to build retail opportunities.
- Over $300 million Public investment has been made.
- Private investment will follow.
- Watch the clip.